High Efficiency Garden Irrigation
XFS Copper-Colored Dripline with Copper Shield Technology
Reliable Sub-Surface Irrigation with Rain Bird’s Copper-Colored XFS Dripline
- Copper Colored – For easy identification and it ensures the copper chip is
on the inside – protecting the emitter organically from root intrusion.
- Organic – Environmentally responsible solution to root intrusion for
certified organic farming.
- Grit Tolerant Emitter – Resists clogging by using an extra-wide flow path
combined with a self-flushing action.
- Flexible – Rain Bird’s proprietary blend provides industry leading flexibility
allowing for tighter turns with fewer elbows for fast and easy installation.
- 90% Irrigation-efficiency
- 30% – 70% water savings versus overhead irrigation
- Qualifies for LEED points
- Pressure-compensating emitter provides consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring reliable uniformity over pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi
How It Works
XFS emitters are protected organically from root intrusion by Rain Bird’s patent-pending Copper Shield Technology resulting in a system that does not require maintenance or replacement of chemicals to prevent root intrusion. The copper color outside ensures the copper chip is inside.
The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi.